Note: This is my *today* opinion, which can invariably change depending on what's blooming :)
- Coleman Hawkins - OMG. And that about covers it! I'm always drawn to big oranges.
- Coral Majority - Profuse, late bloom; one of the most unique, tropical colors ever!
- Heavenly Angel Ice - Large near white ethereal blooms that dance in the breeze. They twist and curl and bloom like crazy.
- Jerry Hyatt - This large, striking purple has a different look every day, depending on the weather, and it occasionally exhibits animal print spots!
- Omomuki - Love the early, waxy thick flowers. It's a gorgeous fluorescent yellow that a photo can't adequately capture the beauty of...and believe me, I've repeatedly tried!
- Panic in Detroit - Who knew I'd love a red this much? I can't get enough of this one.
- Ruby Spider - Another red! I'm a complete convert! This daylily is amazing; 9" blooms!
- Schnickel Fritz - Pristine. Prolific. Always. My absolute favorite double.
- Suzy Cream Cheese - Suzy is the latest bloomer in my garden, often into October, which makes this a very valuable plant. She looks so spidery and delicate, but holds up in a rainstorm wonderfully.
- Waxed Legs - This lovely evergreen is huge and waxy. Love the color! Whenever I'm in the garden I can't resist taking pictures of it. Consequently I have about a zillion photos of this one.
All of these beautiful daylilies are sunfast and consistent with little or no special care. They are pictured in the order listed.