The second database I use is The National Gardening Association. There are 174,193 images of daylilies in this database.
- The wide variety of photos posted on each daylily's profile, taken by people in many different locations. Before I buy any daylilies, I make sure I check out the photos that home gardeners take instead of relying on one photo from a sales site. Believe me, a difference can exist! You can also get a sense of the plant's consistency.
- Comments from gardeners who already grow the daylily
- Links to view the registered parent daylily cultivars
- Links to view all the registered child daylily cultivars
- The ability to also search for a variety of perennials including daylilies, irises, roses, sempervivum, lilies, hostas, dahlias, peonies, and daffodils.