Questions I have asked myself:
- How did that daylily grow six inches taller than its description? I can't see the plant behind it!
- Why did this one only grow 25" instead of the anticipated 35"?
- Who planted THAT plant there? Couldn't have been me...
- Did a mole burrow underneath this poor daylily?
- What was I thinking when I put those two peach plants next to each other?
- Did I really manage to leave an open space in the garden with no bloom in mid-July?
I rest assured knowing that Mother Nature always gives me a second (third, and fourth) chance to get it right. So as long as I'm able, I'll just keep on trying...thanks Mom!
Pictured: Daylily 'Carnival in Mexico'