- While Shopping:
"Would you like a bag?" (When you have seven or eight items sitting on the checkout counter)
"What's your zip code?" (I just want to pay for my stuff; marketing is not my job)
"Can we round up the dollar on your purchase?"
"Did you find everything you needed?" (Just understand that if your answer is anything other than "Yes," you'll end up waiting in line for an eternity longer.)
And how about the people who never seem to get their grocery carts put away in the cart corral? What's up with that?
- People who take up two parking spaces.
- Why would anyone name a daylily "Golightly?" Ditto for the daylilies named "Root Canal," "Splinter in the Eye," "Buddy's Booger," and "Toad Strangler."
- "Delicious" apples - Are these really considered apples?
- Campbell's soup labels - How long do you have to stand in front of the soup shelf to find the actual soup you want?
- Pharmaceutical commercials on TV - You gotta love the side effects of the drugs that include diarrhea, difficulty breathing, stroke, heart attack, and death. I want that... yes please! (sarcasm)
- People on Facebook who make vague statements like "I am having the worst day of my life," seeking attention.
Happy 2023 to you - keep it simple!