My flower garden:
- reduces pollution and purifies the air by absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen.
- reduces greenhouse gases.
- helps to remove chemicals and bacteria from water in the ground.
- supports beneficial insects, bees, frogs, butterflies, birds, and bats to name just a few.
- has plants, trees, and shrubs that can absorb sound and help with noise pollution.
- assists with reducing water run-off and soil erosion.
- provides beauty and tranquility, keeps me fit, but most of all -- makes me happy.
Pictured: A tiny visitor sitting on a day-old bloom of 'Techny Peace'