- Good news....free samples of pizza at the grocery store
Bad news...it's 'breakfast' pizza - no wonder they give it away
- Good news...the grocery store offers an insanely cheap price on an item
Bad news...you have to buy 10 of them to get the cheap price
- Good news...you are given a *free* car wash token
Bad news...while going through the car wash, your rear windshield wiper gets ripped off, never to be seen again
- Good news...while shopping you finally locate a public restroom
Bad news...there's not a shred of toilet paper to be found anywhere
- Good news...it's Saturday
Bad news...your alarm clock woke you up at 5 am because you, while on auto-pilot, activated it the night before
- Good news...you are having friends over for dinner
Bad news...you forgot to press start on the dishwasher full of dirty dishes
- Good news...a dog-walker dutifully carries their plastic bag
Bad news...when his dog did the deed, the dog-walker did a 360 to see if anyone noticed; he assumed no one did and continued on his way. The plastic bag must have been a fashion accessory.
- Good news...you spent $150 at the grocery and replenished every item you wanted
Bad news...except for the one item you desperately needed to make your evening meal
- Good news...you bought ten beautiful perennials you couldn't resist
Bad news...not one empty space was available in your garden
- Good news...gasoline prices are at an all-time low
Bad news...you're 'sheltering at home' and your travels are limited
Here are some of my experiences that make up the ever-present irony of daily life. Do any sound familiar?
Leave a Reply.
if it's about
my backyard and garden, I LOVE to talk about it!