Here's what I've come up with so far:
- What plants do I want to cull? (None really, but if I want some new ones this must happen.)
- What plants need to be moved to different locations?
- What is working well in my garden and what is not?
- Narrow down my daylily 'wish list' to an affordable amount
- Replace any plant labels that are looking rough
- Update my garden maps to reflect what changed during 2017
- Organize the hundreds of garden photos I took over the summer
- Get my annual seeds put away that are currently drying on cookie sheets
- Take some time to visit some online daylily sites
- And finally, imagine what's in store for next year's bloom season
Pictured: A close-up of the double daylily 'Buckeye Barnstormer'