- The winter gives me an opportunity to re-charge. There's no way I could sleep past 5:00 am in the summer!
- I'm not entirely sure that I would even like to garden year-round. Would I get sick of it?
- I can finally organize all those photos I took last summer on my laptop.
- There are no snakes, bugs, or insects, except for that stray box elder bug that somehow made its way into the kitchen.
- When it gets dark so early, I can enjoy TV without thinking I should be doing something else. Tangent...I recently watched a most bizarre documentary called 'Grizzly Man.' It was about this activist who lived alongside wild grizzly bears in Alaska for thirteen summers.
- Winter is a great catch-up time to complete all the to-do's I put on the back-burner during the nice weather.
- Finally - I have sustained anticipation for spring gardening in April. And you'll have to admit that sometimes anticipation can be the best thing of all.
good things about winter
Aside from lots of frigid temperatures, icy roads and sometimes scary driving, winter can be a really good thing. Here's why:
8/16/2017 08:32:40 am
I don't like winter! However, after the garden busyness of spring, summer and fall, REST is welcome.
Leave a Reply.
if it's about
my backyard and garden, I LOVE to talk about it!