Here's a list of some gardening 'stuff' I usually do in winter:
- I update my garden maps to reflect any additions, subtractions, and transplant re-locations. Should a plant tag go missing I'll know exactly where everything is planted.
- Last summer I took literally hundreds of photos. I go through each and every photo, delete what I don't want, and name and organize the keepers on my laptop.
- I have an actual photo album of my current daylilies, so I get prints made up of any new plants and update the album.
- All my outside garden daylily/plant name tags are checked for wear and updated as needed.
- My computer lists and spreadsheets are updated, in addition to my website content.
- The garden supply cabinet in the garage gets a good cleaning on a day when the temps are around 50 degrees.
- I go over my future daylily wish list with any changes. I love this task!
- I take some time to visit various daylily websites and do lots of online reading. This, too, is fun!